Duke Ryan's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ben's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sam's Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ben's Christmas Performance and Santa

Tonight was Ben's first school performance, and even though it was not Broadway material, he made me tear up! I had such a wonderful time. But it was a little surreal being the mom in the audience. Here are just a few pictures I wanted to share.

I think he was trying to dance?

Now maybe posing?

And now being a good boy?

The 3 cutie pies!

How sweet are these kiddos?

Every year the Williamson family invites the boys and I to the Riveria Country Club to have lunch with Santa. Andy and I could care less about Santa, but the food is AMAZING! This year my parents got to go too and enjoy the food. My dad did not realize he was going to be Santa's helper. Sam would not let him go when it came time to take pictures with Santa, hence Ogie is now in the picture!

The 4 of us....

and the 4 of them.

Then there is these 4....WATCH OUT!

But the funniest of all is my dad with Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment