Duke Ryan's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ben's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sam's Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 15, 2010





















My boys are truly blessed to have so many people who love them. One of which is my best friend, (one of my best friends Rachel) Rebecca Peddy. Becca came down last week and I can now say we should truly call her "Nanny Becca." She has been a tremendous help watching the boys while I tutor, run errands, work-out, etc.

On Saturday morning Ben and I had tickets to go see Thomas the Train, and Becca watched Sam; Ben had a BLAST! He could not get over Thomas being SO BIG! It was such beautiful weather over the weekend we were able to take the boys to Matheson Beach, twice! T

This morning we drove down to the Redlands where we picked strawberries and ate homemade cinnamon rolls. Yum! On our way home I found out Ben's BFF was at the Miami-Dade Zoo, so we whipped on over there. My friend Kristi had a free ticket, but we also got Becca in for free b/c I said she was my nanny! We will miss her when she leaves, but I think she is looking forward to quiet time.

No comments:

Post a Comment