Duke Ryan's Birthday

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ben's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sam's Birthday

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Boys in the Same Room!

































Selfishly, I decided to put the boys in the same room, I want a girlie room! Andy was not crazy about the idea, so he came home on Monday from playing golf and the house was a mess because I had started switching the rooms. (He knows me so well he had already guessed I was going to do this) However, he is very happy they are now in the same room. Sam is sick and wakes up during the night for a bottle, so last night when Sam woke up I took him to feed him, and when I came back in their room Ben got up and said, "Mommy, put the baby in the BED!" Ben LOVES having Sam in there.

Yesterday, I subbed and Andy watched the boys and when he put them down for a nap he said he could hear them talking to each other for 30 min! How sweet!

Here are a few pictures of the new arrangements in the house. So all my out-of-town family and friends, come on down; you have your own room! (Hurry up Mimi & Pops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment